Home Remedies Homeroids: Treatment for Piles - Over the Counter Treatment options for Hemorrhoids
Dealing with hemorrhoids, often called piles, can be frustrating and uncomfortable, especially with all the burning, irritation, itchiness and pain that can go with the problem. While severe piles can require medical treatment, over the counter treatments are frequently enough to effectively deal with the problem. If you're interested in learning how to get rid of piles, it's a good idea to be able to know what overthecounter options are available to you. Here is a look at some of the most popular treatments for hemorrhoids that can be purchased over the counter.
Great tip for the painful hemorrhoids is to cut back on how much sodium you eat. This is essential because salt dries out your body, and this is the worst thing you can do in order to yourself if you are already suffering from difficult and painful bowel movements. On a side note, salt is not good for your heart health both.
- Don't scratch.
- While scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
- Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern.
- A hemorrhoid is identified as any kind of abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or rectum.
- There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external.
- Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or even itch.
- They can't be felt because they form deep inside the rear end.
- External hemorrhoids tend to be the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
Protectant treatments are useful as a treatment option for hemorrhoids. While they will not eliminate piles, they do help to protect the tissue in order to keep it from being irritated and drying out. Some of the protectants often found in various hemorrhoids products include starch, mineral oil and zinc oxide. These ingredients aid to form a screen over the affected tissue, helping it in order to heal more effectively.
Try Taking a Stiz Bath
Fill up your tub with 4-5 in. of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. A Stiz bath can help reduce swelling as well as help relieve the itchy burning feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
Some of the best treatments for hemorrhoids are actually combo treatments, which means they include a combination of these ingredients. They are designed to operate to treat the various symptoms that come along with hemorrhiods. Some include natural ingredients known for dealing with piles as well, such as witch hazel.
Hemorrhoids or "piles" as they are also known are primarily caused by straining during bowel movements. In this case an important factor in getting upon how to cure of hemorrhoids would be to prevent having constipation, as the latter requires a lot of forcing that may lead to piles attack. In order to facilitate and ensure easier stool removal, one sure method would be to drink plenty of water. In the past we have been taught that six to eight glasses of water a day is enough to keep our body processes in order, these days it would seem that this is no longer enough, especially with the kind of lifestyle and diet the majority of us now have.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, painful going number 2 ' especially with straining. Sometimes a large that can be felt in the anus or there may be a slight protrusion of muscle. Patients may also experience a release of mucus after a bowel movement.
- Conclusion, nothing that you have found has worked for you when it comes to your hemorrhoids.
- You are looking to find out where they came from and what you can do to make the pain go away.
- Use the information provided and you will find your own solutions.
Consume Foods that are High in Fiber to Help You Treat Hemorrhoids
Fruits like watermelon and grapes, in addition to vegetables like cabbage and okra, will soften your stool and make it easier for you in order to use the restroom. Continue to include these foods in your diet even after you find relief; they will help prevent the hemorrhoids from returning.
Piles Hemorrhoids Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Visit http://www.24remedy.com/hemorrhoids/hemorrhoid-treatment/ For Piles Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids (Piles) are commonly caused by straining while having ...
You're wondering how to get rid of piles, the good news is that you have plenty of great over the counter treatment possibilities to you if you're dealing with this problem today. In most cases, it's the combination treatments offering the best results, since they help to deal with multiple symptoms that come along with hemorrhoids, including pain, swelling, itching, irritation and burning. Its not necessary to see your doctor to purchase overthecounter treatments and many are reasonably priced as well.
When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or hemorrhage. This can take place for a number of reasons. Most often, these people form because of repeated excessive pressure within rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to pass bowel movement. Straining puts pressure on the rear end and causes blood in order to expand, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Avoid Straining When You are Using the Bathroom
If you're pushing really hard to complete your mission, it is best to just stop and go for a walk before you feel the urge again. Straining will cause hemorrhoids to form, and you will be very uncomfortable for a long time.
Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations such as Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the intestinal tract. While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many industrial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- If it takes you a lot more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, after that something is wrong.
- Try the guidelines presented for the tiffany and co, youll certainly became accomplished style.
- Wheres an excellent choice in order to purchase you see, the Tiffany Earrings?
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you bring health healing and wholeness back into your life. Go to http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
- Try taking a walk or doing a little simple exercises to encourage a natural bowel movement when you have hemorrhoid trouble.
- Forcing a stool is a bad idea for hemorrhoid suffers as it places undue stress on the hemorrhoids.
- A bit of moderate physical activity is often enough to remove the bowels and stimulate the normal need to go.
- Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
- White Oak Bark can be used to shrink swollen tissues & assists normalize bleeding.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating a few dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
Great way to get rid of the pain associated with hemorrhoids is to soak in a warm bath with about 2 cups of Epsom sodium. You may think salt would burn the hemorrhoid, but it actually draws the moisture slowly out of it, reduces the swelling, and ultimately assists to eliminate the pain.
- After drinking the glasses of water, wait for an hour before you drink or eat other things.
- After breakfast, lunch or dinner drink water once again after two hours.
- One article I read, it would appear that water is still in fact a very good remedy that may lead one to find the answer on how to cure a hemorrhoids.
- According to the article, in order to cure hemorrhoids and even constipation and ensure their repeating, a person needs to do the following things:
Many of the over the counter treatments for hemorrhoids use hydrocortisone in them. Hydrocortisone can be used in low doses in these remedies and is a steroid that helps to treat the itchiness that so many people experience when dealing with piles. Many ointments and products include this ingredient to help treat problems with piles.
- Do this regularly or at least three times a week and observe the results.
- The above-mentioned process is not only good for hemorrhoids but could actually promote good health generally.
Your job requires heavy lifting, make sure you exhale whenever while you strain or lift and whatever you do, don't hold your breath.
- Make sure you drink your 8 cups of water a day.
- Water is crucial for providing the intestinal tract with enough moisture so that your bar stools do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking fiber supplements.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help avoid direct pressure in your rectum.
Vasoconstrictor medications are over the counter treatments that can be used for the treatment of hemorrhoids. They work by helping to shrink the hemorrhoid tissue and by tightening up the blood vessels in the affected area. Various over the counter treatments range from the vasoconstrictor, phenylephrine, which is used in various preparations for the treatment of piles.
- Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of fruit, particularly ones with outer skins like apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber the skin has, it will also help to add moisture for your stool.
- Recommendations For Wellness Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling.
- It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Ever since my first hemorrhoids attack seven years ago, I have been virtually obsessed with finding out ways on how to cure hemorrhoids. I have been fixated with a cure for this ailment and with good reasons because I suffer from it at least thrice in a year. Studying the on how to remedy hemorrhoids and also the preventive measures that can be taken to make sure it does not recur is I think a worthwhile task for anyone to undertake.
You Suffer from Hemorrhoids, Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or even if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
If you're looking for information on how to get rid of piles, one of the main problems you may deal with is burning and pain. Numbing anaesthetics can be found in over the counter treatments for hemorrhoids. They work by helping numb the nerves in the region, offering temporary pain relief. Different local anaesthetics are used in hemorrhoid remedy formulations.
Once a rectal vein has been stretched and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of as well as it takes less pushing for them to recur. Additionally, heavy lifting, having a baby & shipping, obesity, overeating, inadequate physical exercise and prolonged sitting ' especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help soften the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Soluble fiber holds water as well as help to keep the stool soft, while added bulk help to go the stool through the colon.
Fibre supplements can be an effective treatment option for hemorrhoids, since it is essential for keeping bowel movements regular and soft. Getting plenty of fibre helps you to avoid bowel problems, which can irritate the region and make hemorrhoids worse. One of the best longterm methods of preventing and treating problems with piles is by making sure you get plenty of fibre. While you can get fibre by eating foods that contain it, some people have a tough time getting the fibre they want. Because of this, a supplement could be the perfect option for treating hemorrhoids.
- You have a hemorrhoid or two that will not go away, you may need to seek the help of your physician.
- You may be in need of surgery if they are not healing or becoming abscessed.
- Your doctor will be able to help you make the best decision about methods of treatment.
- Helena likes to research health supplements.
- Her writing covers symptoms and treatment for piles.
- You can see a detailed list of piles symptoms in their own Hemocyl review.
Other than drinking water treatment, plenty of fiber in one's diet can of course be quite helpful, paired with regular exercise and enough sleep and rest. In reality, how to cure hemorrhoids are really simple to know and follow, the difficulty is in the discipline required to ensure a better and healthier lifestyle. It seems easy enough right? It really is, if you are serious for the problem.
Upon waking up in the morning drink three to four portions of water immediately, no other intakes following this.
- How To Cure Hemorrhoids at venapro review site.
- Read about venapro at How To Cure Hemorrhoids site.