Understanding And Eliminating Hemorrhoids Naturally
Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern. Ahemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or perhaps rectum. There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or even itch. They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the rectum. External hemorrhoids are the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, unpleasant going number 2 ' especially with forcing. Sometimes a lump that can be felt in the anus or there may be a slight protrusion of tissue. Victims may also experience a discharge of mucus after a bowel movement.
- When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or bleed.
- This can take place for a number of reasons.
- Most often, they form due to repeated excessive pressure within rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to feed bowel movement.
- Straining puts pressure on the anus and causes blood to expand, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Once a rectal vein has been stretched and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of and also it takes less pushing so they can recur. Furthermore, heavylifting, having a baby & supply, obesity, overeating, inadequate workout and continuous sitting 'especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
You Have Problems With Hemorrhoids, Medical Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or perhaps if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Recommendations for Wellness
Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling. It can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Try Taking a Stiz Bath
Fill up your tub with 4-5 ins of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. AStiz bath can help reduce swelling and also help relieve the itchy using up feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- If it takes you over 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, after that something is wrong.
The Best Natural Remedies for HemorrhoidsCalmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit contains homeopathic drops, topical cream, and natural supplement, created to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for many years to support good circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood circulation, reducing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to ease the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Learn More »
- Don't scratch.
- Whilst scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of fresh fruit, particularly ones with outer skins like apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber skin has, it will also help to add moisture for a stool.
Parents Alert: Hemorrhoids in Teenagers Teenagers might have difficulties in discussing with you about something they have noticed down there. It would be the last thing that they would like to ask from you - hemorrhoids. At their stage, they feel that it is very embarrassing. However,...
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help ease the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Fiber holds water as well as help to keep the stool gentle, while added bulk help to go the stool through the colon.
- Make sure you drink your 8 cups of water a day.
- Water is critical for providing the colon with enough moisture so that your bar stools do not dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking soluble fiber supplements.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating several dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
- Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations such as Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the colon.
- While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many commercial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help avoid direct pressure on your own rectum.
Your job requires heavy lifting, make sure you exhale any time while you strain or lift and whatever you do, do not hold your breath.
Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
White Oak Bark can be used to shrink enlarged tissues & aids normalize bleeding.
About the Author:Copyright 2005
Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you provide health healing and wholeness back into your life. Check out http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.