Treatment for Piles
Many adults have either experienced piles at some point in their lives or will suffer from piles later in their lives. It appears to be just one of those facts we have to live with. Piles are generally one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Fortunately about 80% of those who suffer with piles are perfectly able to treat them in the privacy of their own homes. There is certainly a treatment for piles available today which is totally natural and does not involve any supplements, potions or creams.& nbsp;& nbsp; It is true to say, however, that for a few unfortunate people who suffer with extreme external piles surgery may be needed.
Internal piles are generally symptom free. The most common symptom is blood observed covering the stool or even on the toilet paper after a bowel movement. It's whenever these internal piles prolapse or fall out of the anus to the outside of the anus that they can turn out to be very painful, irritating and troublesome.
One Simple and Effective Treatment for Piles is to Utilize a Sitz Bath
Take a seat in a few inches of warm water for at least fifteen minutes two to three times a day. This will have an immediate effect on the itching and irritating tasks of the piles.& nbsp; Another traditional home remedy is when you wipe do not use dry toilet paper, use rather a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel. In fact you can now purchase pre-moistened pads in any good chemist or drug store, which have been impregnated particularly for this condition..
Difference Between Piles and Hemorrhoids
Piles (haemorrhoids) Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are swollen veins and muscle around your anus or in your anal canal. Your anal canal is a short, ...
- As mentioned above, some piles may need to be treated surgically.
- This medical procedure will be discussed in detail by your doctor if without a doubt it becomes a necessity.& nbsp;
- As a practical precaution you should speak to your Doctor with any anal bleeding.
- May be necessary for you to adjust your diet.& nbsp;
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables in addition to fibrous content.& nbsp;
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day in order to avoid acquiring dehydrated because it will then help to keep your stools soft.& nbsp;
- Do not place off your need to have a bowel movement and do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
As stated above most people will be able invoke a treatment for piles regime in the privacy of their own home without the need for embarrassing examinations. However, where the piles persist or perhaps if you experience a lot of pain or bleeding then the treatment for piles is best conducted by your doctor.
For more information on the natural and easy treatment for piles visit Paul Matthews at http://www.treatmentforpiles.info.
Rate this Article:
Article Tags: treatment for piles, haemorrhoids, hemorrhoids, treatment, blood, anus
Related VideosRelated ArticlesAsk / Related Q&a
PlayCan Steroid Suppositories or even Creams Alleviate Hemorrhoids.
Playare There Any New Hemorrhoid Treatments Available
PlayHow to treat Hemorrhoids.
PlayWhat Tend to be Hemorrhoids
PlayStay Healthy in the Holidays.