The Causes and Cure of Hemorrhoids
Most people of adult age have probably suffered the indignity of having to cope with Hemorrhoids, otherwise known as Piles. As anyone who has suffered from piles knows, these can be very uncomfortable and painful.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
A medical sense they are bigger or swollen veins. They are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, with the exception that these are blood vessels located in the rectum. These kinds of veins cushion and also protect the anal canal. Problems arise when these veins are stretched and tear under pressure, resulting in the familiar discomfort and pain experienced with haemorrhoids.
One may experience hemorroids as either internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids are situated higher up in the anal sphincter and typically manifest themselves as stools covered in blood or blood on the toilet paper. Sometimes the hemorrhoids will protrude from the anal canal, in which case they should just be pushed back inside.
External haemorrhoids, on the other hand, exist as hard lumps that can be felt by hand and also are extremely painful when compared with internal haemorrhoids. These may also cause bleeding which will be seen on the toilet paper or perhaps in the toilet bowl.
Piles Hemorrhoids Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Visit http://www.24remedy.com/hemorrhoids/hemorrhoid-treatment/ For Piles Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids (Piles) are commonly caused by straining while having ...
Causes of Piles
Constipation tends to be the main cause of Piles. The straining of bowel movement throughout prolonged siting on the toilet puts pressure on the blood vessel in the anal canal, causing swelling and irritation and eventual rupture of the blood vessels. Hemorrhoids are also quite normal during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the baby. Diarrhea is also known to put extra pressure on the rectal blood vessels, therefore can lead to hemorrhoids.
Prolonged periods of either standing or sitting may also irritate haemorrhoids and should be avoided.
Win The Battle Against Your Hemorrhoids With These Tips If you have problems with hemorrhoids or you want to avoid them in the future, then it is suggested you increase your intake of fiber. This will help you avoid constipation and straining when going to the bathroom, which are the major factors that...
Treatments and Cures
Number of treatments are available for the treatment piles. Firstly, proper products are normally used to get rid of existing hemorrhoids and relieve the acute pain associated with them. In extreme cases they can be removed by surgery.
- Longer term, as constipation is the main cause piles, it goes without saying that avoiding constipation reduces the likely hood of them forming.
- The cause of constipation is normally the result of insufficient fiber in the diet.
- Samples of foods that are high in fibre include bran cereals, corn, wheat, rice, oats, nuts and beans.
- Fresh fruits and vegetable are also a good source of fiber.
- Addition to the above changes in diet, it is essential to bring about simple lifestyle changes to lessen the tendency for the formation of piles.
- This includes staying fit with regular exercise, like walking, which will ensure one's stools remain soft thus reducing the risk of constipation.
- Click here for the best Cure for Hemorrhoids available.
- Follow the link for more information of how you can Eat Well For Good Health using the food pyramid.