Surgical Procedure for Hemorrhoids
- These procedures are done to hemorrhoids in stages 1 and 2.
- The methods are performed in the healthcare provider's office.
Click With Regard to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Within Just 48 Hours
The procedures can be as follows:
Rubber Band Ligation
This is a simple and effective method for curing hemorrhoids . The blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off by placing a small rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid unit. Eventually, the actual hemorrhoid dries up and drops away. Ligation id done in a physician's office as well as requires no specific pre-medication. This is a great outpatient procedure for second -stage internal hemorrhoids.
Sclerotherapy - this particular is a method of injecting a solidifying agent into the stems of the internal hemorrhoids, going to interrupt circulation. The hemorrhoid then shrivels up and also disappears.
- Infrared coagulation - This method is used to treat small hemorrhoids.
- The hemorrhoid is treated with infrared light in order to be cut over blood circulation and dry up in the aftermath.
The procedure removes a ring of tissue from the anal canal. The cutting of the tissue cuts the hemorrhoids off the blood circulation and as a result they shrink. Then, the tissue ring is secured with staples which contain the tissue in place.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - that is a surgery for removing large and very painful internal hemorrhoids.
- It is the last resort in treatment of internal hemorrhoids.
Surgical Treatment of Exterior Hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids are usually removed with surgery. It can be applied to second-stage hemorrhoids that have failed ligation treatment. Laser coagulation is used to stop the blood flow in the external hemorrhoid and finally the hemorrhoid drues up and falls off.
Getting Ready for Surgery.
Surgery will be done in hospital. First of all, you should advise the doctor regarding your health status. Tell him what kind of medication you are taking - this includes herbal remedies and food supplements.
- Stop eating and drinking before midnight, the night before your surgery takes place.
- Stop smoking.
- Arrange for a family member or a friend to drive you home after the procedure.
What Are Hemorrhoids and Why Do They Hurt So Much? Almost everyone knows that hemorrhoids are painful and embarrassing, but a surprisingly small number of people actually know much about them. This uncomfortable problem can even go for long periods without treatment because patients don t understand...
After Surgical Treatment.
After the procedure you will be taken to a rest area to recover from the anesthesia. Perhaps you may need to remain in hospital for the night or just leave the hospital the same day. You may have a slight bleeding, nausea and rectal discharge for a week after the surgery. The doctor will prescribe you pain-alleviating medication for the surgery wound and laxatives to be able to ease bowel movement.
The Risks that Accompany Surgical Treatment of Hemorrhoids.
As with any surgery, there are a couple of risks which are related to hemorroidectomy. A patient should find the following:
- Too much muscle tissue is drawn, this can result in damage to the rectal wall.
- This may lead to irritation or infection.
- The internal sphincter muscle tissue may be damaged.
- The result may be a long-term or a short-term dysfunction such as severe pain and incontinence.
Narrowing of the Anal Canal.
Click for Get Rid of Hemorrhoids in less than 48 hours.
More Fat Loss Diet Tips:
Strip Which Fat Diet - This is a very fun and simple online diet. It consists of an online diet generator which lets you create your own meal plans, 2 diet books, a recipe book and a calories manual.
Doctors review : Hemorrhoids Cure Symptoms Causes and Natural Treatment
Treatment for hemorrhoids/Piles http://tinyurl.com/Hemorrhoidsorpilescure Hey guys My name is Tim . i am colorectal surgeon by profession . I am not that ...
Eat Stop Eat program claims that it can help the reader lose weight and "burn stubborn body fat" all by looking into making one simple change in the reader's every day diet. The Eat Stop Eat plan offered by Craig Ballantyne has its basis in a dual system of fasting and weight training.
- Cheat Your Way Thin is a revolutionary new weight loss book by bestselling author and a nutritionist Joel Marion.
- This excellent weight loss program is claims to trick your body into burning more calories and for that reason slimming down.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.