Sitz Bath For Treating Mild Cases Of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are painful and very itchy lumps that protrudes in your anal opening. It is quite embarrassing, that is why hemorrhoid sufferers are very happy to know that there is one treatment that is very effective and easy to do, even inside your own home.
What I Am Talking about is the Hot Sitz Bath
A hot sitz bath is a kind of hemorrhoids therapy that uses warm water with a small mixture of Epsom salt or baking soda. The hot water relieves the pain and discomfort, even though the Epsom salt or baking soda (whichever is actually used) will act as an antibacterial broker that will cleanse the hemorrhoid from deep inside of.
There are Many Reasons Why a Person Develops Hemorrhoids
Just to name a few are straining, pregnancy, bowel irregularity, and a lot more! If you are feeling slight pain in your anal passage, possess oneself examined at once, because hemorrhoids cannot be treated by simple procedures like a hot sitz bath anymore, once it reaches the severe stage.
- When your hemorrhoid's case is already in the severe stage, the only option that you have is laser or surgery.
- Either of the two can be very complicated.
- The recovery is not as quick, and it can also be expensive at time.
- Hemorrhoids can cure by itself in time.
- In fact, with a hot sitz shower, hemorrhoids may abate in just days.
Hemorrhoids Which Doctor to SeeHemorrhoids Which Doctor to See. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package includes homeopathic drops, calming topical cream, and all-natural supplement, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support good circulation, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood circulation, reducing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to alleviate the symptoms related to hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Learn More »
To do the hot sitz bath to treat your hemorrhoids, you need to use a shallow basin, your bathtub, or you can also purchase a specialized basin for hemorrhoids sitz bath. The specialized basin will be more efficient and more convenient to use, when you can just place it over your lavatory. Same procedure; fill the basin with hot or warm water, add Epsom salt (or any type of salt that you have), or you can also add baking soda. Sit on this for 15-20 minutes, or until you do not feel the warmth of the water anymore.
Rubber Band Ligation for Hemorrhoids: Understanding How It Works Most hemorrhoids patients hate going through surgery. If it can be helped, they would rather not experience going under the knife. Rubber band ligation for hemorrhoid, an outpatient treatment that is recommended for second-degree hemorrhoids cases,...
The 5 Best Hemorrhoid Home Remedies - How To Get Back On Your Feet In No Time
http://www.lnk123.com/SHOa9 - The best way to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all. I couldn't find anything better. Hi! I'm robo-Suzie and today I'll talk to you ...
By doing the sitz bath, you can easily clean your hemorrhoids gently, disinfect the area, and to relieve it from the pain and itching, which is very normal when you have hemorrhoids.
- Men and women can do this for as many times as they want in a day or depending on what the doctor has told you to do.
- The thing that you have to be careful with is the contents that you mix with the water.
- Try not to include anything in it, unless your doctor told you to do so.
- Try not to do the hot sitz bath when bathing too, because it can simply contaminate your water, which can cause additional infection or irritation.
- The aim of the sitz bath is to sooth the hemorrhoids and disinfects it as much as you can, so the hemorrhoids can heal easily and reduce in size.
- The more you are able to sooth this and unwind it, the better it will be for cure.
- With the sitz bath, you are providing instant relief for the itchy and painful hemorrhoids.
To find out more about sitz bath check out our sitz bath articles and bleeding hemorrhoids treatments.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.