Relieving hemorrhoids with natural remedies part I
Here are a variety of natural remedies that you can use to relief from your hemorrhoids. You can try one until you find one that works for you. Remember that every person differs and you need to find the treatment that works for you.
For relief of hemorrhoids within an hour, here what you could do:
Blend 3-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cranberries
' Wrap a tablespoon of this mix or so in some cheesecloth. ' Push it up against your anus and keep it there with some tight underwear. ' After an hour or so replace it with a new batch of berries and cloth.
- Apply these berries twice and do it the next day if necessary.
- Geranium-Lavender essential oil mixture
- Combine 2-3 falls of lavender in order to a couple of drops of Geranium with one ounce of almond oil.
- Place this combination in a dark brown bottle with a dropper top.
- After shaking this combination, work with a few drops on your fingers and apply it directly on the skin around the anus.
Garlic and Also Onions
Garlic and onions can be used as a suppository. Using them will help to strengthen the veins, kill bacteria in that area, and reduce inflammation.
Peel a Small Garlic or Onion
Reduce the size of the onion to a garlic clove size. Just before bed, push either garlic or onion just slightly in to your anus and not in order to far. Your own regular bowel movement may remove them in the morning.
- Do not use this method in case your hemorrhoids happen to be bleeding or are bleeding.
- Wait for this area to heal.
Apply liquid lecithin to the hemorrhoids 1 to be able to 2 times a day. Do this for 2-3 days. Continue its use until you get the relief you want from your hemorrhoid condition.
To get quick relief from hemorrhoid pain and swelling prepare an ice pack as follows:
- Make your own ice pack by putting ice cubes or crushed ice into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the plastic bag with a thin piece of material.
- Place the ice pack into the hemorrhoid area.
- You can also use the slender commercial ice gels pack.
- Cover it with a thin piece of cloth and place it to the hemorrhoid area.
- Apply the ice pack regarding 15-20 units and then rest regarding 10-15minutes.
- Then, continue using the snow pack for another 15-20minutes.
- Do this for 2-3 hrs then take a rest for 2- Three hours and then start again.
- Don't put ice or ice gel pack directly on your skin without having wrapping it with a cloth.
- This is to avoid ice burning the skin.
You can make a lemon drink that can help you strengthen capillaries and blood vessels walls. Here's how to perform it:
- Use an organic orange since you will be using the outer peel 'Slice the lemon into 4 parts ' don't peel the lemon.
- Use the whole lemon ' Boil the lemon in distilled water with regard to 10 minutes in a glass pot with a cover. ' After it cools, drink one cup a day.
- This is a powerful drink because the lemon's bioflavonoids andVitamin C will go into the boiling liquid.
- When you drink this you will get many bioflavonoids that you cannot get in any capsule or pill.
There you have it, six different hemorrhoid remedies that can give you relief from pain and inflammation.
Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the College of San JoseCalifornia which is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to alleviate Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
About the author:Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia and it is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has composed an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Bowel problems with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
Piles Hemorrhoids Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Visit http://www.24remedy.com/hemorrhoids/hemorrhoid-treatment/ For Piles Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids (Piles) are commonly caused by straining while having ...
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.