Piles Symptoms and Types - Know When to see your Doctor
Piles, which are often called hemorrhoids, occur when veins around the anus and rectum turn out to be inflamed and swollen. Most of the time, they may develop from pressure in the area or due to straining when you have a bowel movement. Because this problem is so common, it's a good idea in order to know the piles symptoms so you can figure out if you may be dealing with this problem. Sometimes you can find out how to get rid of piles at home. However, in some cases, if your piles symptoms are serious, you may need to see a doctor. Here is a closer look at some of the common piles symptoms you need to understand.
You will find that there are quite a few different piles symptoms that you need to be looking for if you think you may have hemorrhoids. Some people only have a few of the piles symptoms while others may go through them all. The following are some of the piles symptoms and signs:
Irritation and itching around the anal sphincter Lumps around the anus, which may be very painful or sensitive Problems with faeces leaking from the anus Bleeding during a bowel movement that is painless - blood that is bright red may be seen in the toilet bowl or on the toilet cells when you have a bowel movement Discomfort and pain around the affected area Swelling and irritation around the anal area Internal and External Piles
Hemorrhoids pictures - Symptoms, Causes, Photos, images and pictures of Piles
http://bit.ly/2cxvmx0 Hemorrhoids pictures - Symptoms, Causes, Photos, images and pictures of Piles Watch our other videos here ...
- Of course, it's important to understand that piles symptoms can vary, depending on the location of the hemorrhoids.
- There are two different types of hemorrhoids.
- Internal ones can be found within the rectum.
- In most cases, you will not feel or see all of them and, sometimes there is no discomfort associated with them.
- Sometimes irritation or straining when having a bowel movement can cause damage to these internal hemorrhoids, which can cause blood loss.
- Sometimes, an excessive amount of straining can result in the hemorrhoid being pushed away through the anal opening.
- When this occurs, it is known as a prolapsed or protruding hemorrhoid and it may cause some irritation and pain.
External Piles are a Bit Different and Will Have Different Piles Symptoms
The particular external ones are underneath the skin located around the anus. They can bleed and itching when they become irritated. In some cases, blood can pool in these hemorrhoids, which may cause a clot. If a clot happens, severe swelling, inflammation as well as pain may happen as piles symptoms.
An Excellent Manner on how you can have Hemorrhoid Photographs The topic of hemorrhoids typically makes anyone a little bit squirmy. This is due to the fact of the awkward nature of the situation. In relation to capturing hemorrhoid photos, though, it is enough to show any stomach. One may possibly not...
When Should You See Your Doctor?
You may be wondering when piles symptoms are bad enough to be able to require a visit to your doctor. One of the common piles symptoms is actually bleeding. However, bleeding in the rear end is a characteristic of many other diseases as well, including anal as well as colorectal cancer. If you do experience bleeding, don't ever assume that hemorrhoids are causing that bleeding. You need to see your doctor and be examined to ensure that another problem is not the cause of the bleeding. It is also important to see a doctor if you have pain, excessive or frequent bleeding or the piles symptoms do not get better when using home treatments.
- Many cases, you can find out how to get rid of piles at home.
- Many home treatment products can provide relief from the piles symptoms.
- Carefully monitor your symptoms and if you don't notice improvement, always see your doctor.
- Helena authored about symptoms as well as treatment for piles here.
- You can view a list of piles symptoms in her Hemocyl Review.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.