Newest Cure For Hemorrhoid: Cure Hemorrhoids By Treating The Root Cause
The newest cures for hemorrhoid problems flood the internet with the latest creams, pharmaceuticals as well as non-surgical and surgical procedures. Recent research has found that a high fiber diet as well as natural methods prevent and handle the majority of mild to moderate hemorrhoids. When the hemorrhoids do not go away or are very large, it may be necessary to seek medical treatment.
Constipation is the Most Common Cause of Hemorrhoids
Reducing constipation address the root of the problem and is the most important aspect of remedy. Drinking plenty of water and eating a fiber nutrientdense of fresh fruit of vegetables will alleviate constipation. Soluble fiber also softens the stools, reducing pain and bleeding of hemorrhoids. For more stubborn constipation, taking a natural fiber supplement, such as psyllum husk powder, is an excellent addition. When taking fiber supplements, it is crucial to drink 8 to 10 ounces of water per day.
- The following natural remedies can help reduce in size the hemorrhoids and alleviate symptoms.
- Soothe the irritated areas with 15-minute warm sitz baths.
- Utilize warm damp towels to the area a few times a day for added benefit.
- Witch hazel, applied with a clean and sterile cotton ball, will soothe and cool the affected areas.
- Aloe Vera may also be applied to calm and heal the tissues of the rectum.
- For more serious cases, a combination of natural and medical treatments may be necessary.
- One non-surgical medical method is currently popular is a fixative procedure, which cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoids.
- The scar tissue after the treatment helps prevent re-occurrences.
Hemorrhoids Acting Up? Check out These Tips One of the easiest ways to prevent hemorrhoids is to add fiber to your diet. Constipation is one of the causes of hemorrhoids and the addition of fiber to your diet can help your intestines more easily pass the food through them. Brand and many...
External Hemorrhoid Treatment How to Treat External Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies For Hemorrhoids
External Hemorrhoid Treatment http://besttreatmentforpiles.com Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Fast, Safe & Naturally. No More Bleeding & No Pain ...
Fixative Procedures Include Rubber Band Ligation, Lasers or Heat
During rubber band ligation, the doctor jewelry small rubber bands around the base of the affected areas in order to cut off circulation. Due to lack of blood supply, the hemorrhoids fall off in a few days after treatment. Following the method there is usually a few blood loss and discomfort for about four days. Coagulation uses laser beam or heat to solidify and shrink the hemorrhoids. Coagulation has a higher percentage of re-occurrence than rubber band ligation.
The Problem is Severe Surgery May be Necessary
However, it is certainly worth trying natural and non-surgical methods before invasive surgery. Regardless of the treatment, a high fiber diet and plenty of water should always be part of the treatment plan. Consult a health care practitioner to rule out other causes of symptoms.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids safely in 2 days.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure to find out how.