Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical indicators are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back inside the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another sideeffect that happens with inside hemorrhoids is that the vein gets blood clots inside of, that is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this problem is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their waste or when some of the signs mentioned are present as well as the disease is already in its advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are way of life related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption and also low fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber as well as high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to too much straining every time the person techniques his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by manual assessment when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back within by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in as it will not go back by itself as opposed to the second degree. And the last one is the fourth degree hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is possibly painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is actually the type where there may be blood clots within the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning after defecation because any kind of fecal material that is left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation brought on by make contact with of the feces with the protruding tissues.
Home Hemorrhoids Cure Do you have hemorrhoids? Are you looking for a hemorrhoids cure?Hemorrhoids or most commonly known as piles is a disease that involves the swelling of the skin around the anus and also the lower rectum. This inflammation is a result of...
Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal Hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes
http://hemorrhoidsblog.com-bb.com Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes Internal piles are hemorrhoids that can be ...
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital evaluation where the doctor probes the inside of your anus with his finger and feels for protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and are still being done by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of analysis is by immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is put inside the anus and the other end is employed by the doctor to look inside the anal vault. Occasionally it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient can see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, from drugs in order to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the inside hemorrhoid is gone for good.
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found out when you find blood on a stool or even when it had advanced to severe stages.
- Below are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.