How to get rid of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are usually caused when constipation forces you over exert yourself while having a bowel movement. The increased pressure that you put on the sensitive veins of your anal region leads to hemorrhoid swelling, bleeding, itchiness and general discomfort.
Since constipation is usually the cause of hemorrhoids, the most effective way in order to cure hemorrhoids is to change your diet.
That Means You Have to Include Lots of Fibrous Foods in Your Diet
Some delicious high fiber foods include vegetables such as spinach, kale and sweet potatoes. You should also eat a lot of fruit everyday. High fiber fruits such as pears, apples and oranges prunes, grapefruit and cherries will prove to add roughage and liquid to your barstools.
- As you add more fiber to your diet you must drink lots of water.
- FIber and normal water will bulk increase stools so that they are full and moist.
- This will allow them to come out easier.
- As your constipation problems subside, so will your hemorrhoids.
You should avoid or cut back on foods such as white bread, white rice and other highly processed foods because they are very low in fiber and often lead to constipation. Use whole grain breads, past and brown rice instead.
Easing constipation to create easy going number 2 is the best way to get rid of hemorrhoids. However, you may also want to find a few hemorrhoid treatments that you can use to relieve the burning, itching, and swelling that you are having now.
There are numerous hemorrhoid creams, ointments, suppositories and supplements available on the internet that you can use to relieve your own the pain. Popular hemorrhoid creams and creams include Zenmed Ziro and Hemorrhoids No More. Suppositories contain Preparation H and Calmol. Supplements include Venapro and Avatrol.
There are Also Many No Cost Home Treatments that You can Use to Find Relief
One on the most soothing home treatments could be the sitz bath. This is a small tub that is especially designed to allow the soaking of hemorrhoids without taking a bath. In this process the rectal area is soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes 3-4 times per day. Taking a sitz bath helps relieve hemorrhoid signs and symptoms as well as promotes shrinkage of the hemorrhoid.
Home Hemorrhoids Cure Do you have hemorrhoids? Are you looking for a hemorrhoids cure?Hemorrhoids or most commonly known as piles is a disease that involves the swelling of the skin around the anus and also the lower rectum. This inflammation is a result of...
- You can also apply ice packs on the anal area to reduce puffiness.
- Do this several times a day while putting you up.
- Ice packs are not as comfortable as sitz baths but they are very effective for shortrun alleviation.
- There are surgical treatment for getting rid of hemorrhoids.
- Three of these procedures are:
Rubber Band Ligation - A small rubber band is placed at the base of the internal hemorrhoid to cut off the blood flow.
Laser Coagulation - An electric current is applied to the particular hemorrhoids and shuts down the blood supply allowing the swollen tissue to shrink.
Hemorrhoidectomy - The hemorrhoids are surgically removed with a scalpel, cattery device or laser.
How to Naturally Cure Bleeding Hemorrhoids for Those Suffering
What Is The Best Cure For Hemorrhoids And Does Any Treatment Prevent Reoccurence? The best cure for hemorrhoids is the one that works for you, plain and ...
- Thankfully, most cases of hemorrhoids can be treated and cured without surgical procedures by following the advice above.
- In order to find out more about the most popular hemorrhoid treatments read the information you will find with Health Watch Report.