Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, because of lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation and also blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal signs. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with internal hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of signs, you could include more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate easily.
- Are you aware that psyllium hasks are high in fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by absorbing water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your intake of water.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it contributes more vitamins in your body.
- Working out also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are a number of home remedies that you may prefer to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. Also, they are as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and also medications, home remedies are less expensive, has no harmful side effects and they are available proper at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try drinking warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
Who Bands HemorrhoidsWho Bands Hemorrhoids. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set consists of all-natural supplement, topical cream, and homeopathic drops, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy blood flow, helping in reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood flow, reducing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been proven to alleviate the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Purchase »
- Suppositories for hemorrhoids are also very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Creams as well as medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to treat internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Home Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Liquid Nitrogen or Cryosurgery as well as etc. These kinds of hemorrhoid treatments are regarding severe cases only that needed medical intervention.
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment http://bit.ly/2cxvmx0 Watch all our other videos here ...
Top Hemroid Treatment for the Overweight If you are overweight it is more likely you will be getting soon hemorrhoids or you may already have them. If your case is the latter, you may have already discovered the pain of having them. But take it easy, Hemroid treatment does exists and there...
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath and Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
Aside from that, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just fill the basin with warm water (you might add herbs if you want) and immerse the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs are also effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a couple of minutes. Moreover, you may try skin medications, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there is certainly any.
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- More importantly, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.