Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, because of lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation and also blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal signs. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with internal hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of signs, you could include more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate easily.
- Are you aware that psyllium hasks are high in fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by absorbing water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your intake of water.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it contributes more vitamins in your body.
- Working out also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are a number of home remedies that you may prefer to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. Also, they are as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and also medications, home remedies are less expensive, has no harmful side effects and they are available proper at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try drinking warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment
Internal and external hemorrhoids-Piles symptoms and treatment http://bit.ly/2cxvmx0 Watch all our other videos here ...
Lets look at Who Bands HemorrhoidsLets look at Who Bands Hemorrhoids. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set contains homeopathic drops, calming topical cream, and herbal supplement, developed to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy blood circulation, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all integrated into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, decreasing inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been shown to eliminate the discomfort and flare-ups associated with hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Read More »
- Suppositories for hemorrhoids are also very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Creams as well as medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to treat internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Home Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Liquid Nitrogen or Cryosurgery as well as etc. These kinds of hemorrhoid treatments are regarding severe cases only that needed medical intervention.
How to Get rid of hemorrhoids Naturally - The Easiest Way To Banish Hemorrhoids Affecting around five percent of the population, hemorrhoids are veins in the anal area that have been extended to their limits, resulting in swelling and the appearance of a sac-like protrusion. While not life-threatening, hemorrhoids can be...
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath and Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
Aside from that, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just fill the basin with warm water (you might add herbs if you want) and immerse the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs are also effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a couple of minutes. Moreover, you may try skin medications, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there is certainly any.
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- More importantly, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.