Hemorrhoid Treatment options - Which is the Best For You?
Hemorrhoids is a condition which can cause pain, itching, and embarrassment. This leads many people who suffer from all of them to seek treatment options. This obviously begs the question "what are my hemorrhoid remedy options?" Fortunately, there are many treatments currently available, and there is almost guaranteed to be one that is right for you. Read about some of the hemorrhoid treatment options available.
- Injection - For really small hemorrhoids, a simply injection into the mucous membrane nearby can be enough to get rid of this entirely.
- The medication inserted is designed to reduce the blood vessels in the hemorrhoid, causing it to shrink and eventually disappear.
- This may not be enough for large or persistent hemorrhoids, however.
Band ligation will be a process the place where a rubber band is placed around the base of a hemorrhoid. This cuts off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid and can cause it to shrink and eventually fall off. The band can cause some pain at first, the a doctor may be able to adjust the rigidity, or numb the area with a local anesthetic. This is the most widely used hemorrhoid treatment procedure in the United States, and for good reason. Over 80% of patients who have gone through this procedure report that their symptoms were relieved.
A relatively new type of procedure, laser treatment allows a skilled doctor to literally vaporize a hemorrhoid with pinpoint precision. The laser also has a cauterizing effect, so there is very little bleeding, if any at all, and recovery times are very short. A hospital stay is usually not required for this type of procedure.
Hemorrhoids Don't have to Ruin Your Day If you are experiencing hemorrhoids for the first time, your initial instinct will be to consult a doctor. The doctor will give you an exam and then advise you on available treatment options. Prescription medications aren t usually needed for...
- As you can see, there are numerous hemorrhoid treatment possibilities for you to choose from.
- The ones outlined above are just a few of the more popular ones, but there are many more.
- As with any medical condition, you should do as much research as you can and consult a medical professional before making any major decision.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
You are Struggling With Hemorrhoids, I Know Exactly How You Feel
After spending years and hundreds of dollars on products that just did not work for me, I finally found something that cured my hemorrhoids for good. My hemorrhoid story will shock you, but you need to read it if you want to save yourself time, money, and painful frustration. Click below to read my hemorrhoid story now.
EXPOSED: "Easy Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By 1000's To have Eliminated Discomfort & Shame Permanently ..."Are a person sick of rigid your daily diet or perform - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this on your each day life? Click here for Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.