Hemorrhoid Relief and Treatments
Hemorrhoids are a painful, irritating and often embarrassing condition that many people suffer. Around half of the population will at some point or another suffer from hemorrhoids. They are most common in quickly thirty five and pregnant women. They can be triggered my a number of things, through forcing anal muscles when going to the toilet to lifting heavy objects.
There are two types of hemorrhoids, internal and external (with a possible third type - internal expanding into an external).
There are various treatments for them including over the counter remedies, but these are not always recommended or effective.
Information on Hemorrhoids without BleedingInformation on Hemorrhoids without Bleeding. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package contains topical cream, homeopathic drops, and all-natural supplement, formulated to help target the source of piles. Calmovil consists of only the pharma-grade quality botanical active ingredients that have been clinically developed to deliver optimal results. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support good circulation, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all integrated into this unique Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood flow, reducing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to relieve the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
Click Here to Learn More »
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
- External hemorrhoids can be reduces with an ice bag to them.
- This will help numb the pain and any itching.
- Try not to take a seat for too long periods of time as this is putting pressure on them.
- Try to go for a walk or do something standing up.
- Most symptoms of hemorrhoids can be relieved with a warm bath two to three times a day for ten minutes.
- Many people add a bit of salt to the bath.
- This will help keep them clean as well as soothing any pain.
Eating plenty of fibre and drinking lots of water (around eight glasses a day) will help to keep your bowel movements easy - this is very important every added strain is likely to be very painful and possibly cause bleeding. There are also supplements that will help soften your stool that can be bought or given to you by your doctor.
- Your hemorrhoids haven't eased in a 1-2 weeks make sure to see a doctor.
- Thrombosed (clotted) hemorrhoids can take a long time to be totally healed.
The above will help to relieve the pain, but often the sufferer will want to look for treatments instead
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.