Hemorrhoid Causes - Why Do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Anybody could be a victim of hemorrhoids and you can be a likely target. Hemorrhoid causes and symptoms have brought major anxiety and pain to many for generations. It occurs approximately in 1 out of 20 people in the United States alone. As well as about 50 percent of the total world population may allow us some form of hemorrhoids by the age 50. This is because we become more at risk of this condition as we age.
Hemorrhoid is an abnormal condition where the veins around the anus or lower rectum swell up. This condition can be very painful to the patient as well as delivers physical and emotional stress. Many people who are suffering from this disease are suffering in privatenot able to freely open up to consult a health care provider because they feel embarrassed about it.
What Tend to be Hemorrhoid Causes?
There many contributing factors as to why our hemorrhoidal vessels get inflamed. Some of these are:
When you are having trouble moving your bowel, you will have the tendency in order to strain. Straining is one of the major hemorrhoid causes. It increases pressure in the rear end. When pressure will be increased in that part of the body, the veins are stressed out, hence, the swelling occurs.
- Obesity - Being overweight presents a lot of health problems including the growth of hemorrhoids.
- When you are constantly carrying around with you excess fat, there is added pressure in the pelvic area.
- This is the reason why pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids.
- When you sit, the pressure and all that weight in the body is pressed down within the pelvic location and this puts pressure on the pelvis.
http://venaprohemorrhoidformula.com/hemorrhoids-symptoms : Hemorrhoids Symptoms There are a range of symptoms that may be presented in a person with ...
Hypertension - This is one of the hemorrhoid causes that do not get mentioned a lot but is also a major contributing factor to the onset of hemorrhoids. Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a condition where blood pressure in the veins and arteries are elevated. These veins, particularly the portal vein and vena cava are usually connected to the rectal wall where the anal veins are. In the occurrence of an increased in blood pressure, the sudden flow of blood to the veins cause inflammation.
Treat My Hemorrhoids - How To Protect Yourself How to treat my hemorrhoids? If you are someone who suffers from hemorrhoids, perhaps you can find comfort in the fact that seventy five percent of all adults suffer from the same ailment at sometime in their lives. But, with regard to a condition...
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Pregnancy is really a woman prone to hemorrhoids as well as varicose veins in the hip and legs. Aside from the extra weight of the baby in the womb, the growing uterus also puts pressure in the pelvic veins. This stress results to the slow return of blood from the lower body resulting in the veins in order to dilate or swell up. Other hemorrhoid causes associated with pregnancy are constipation as well as increase in hormone progesterone.
- Low Fiber - When you have insufficient amount of fiber in the body, you are prone to constipation.
- Fiber helps prevent stools from turning into too dried out.
- It acts like a lubricating gel that makes stools soft and easy to feed.
Irregular Bowel Movement - When you have poor toilet habit or when you wait all night to be able to defecate even when you felt the impulse to do so, this habit hardens your stools and may cause constipation.
- These are only some of the common hemorrhoid causes.
- Once you understand what is causing your hemorrhoids to develop, you will know the right ways and ways of treating them.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find out what causes hemorrhoids and learn natural ways to solve hemorrhoids.