Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with Natural Hemorrhoids Cure
Hemorrhoids or piles affect up to 50% of people and frequently amongst middle age people. If you are one of them, surely you would want to know how to cure hemorrhoids. Of course, if you prefer, you might also want to use natural hemorrhoids treatment to get rid of hemorrhoid piles.
However, first of all you need to understand that hemorrhoid piles could be caused by different reasons or due to certain conditions. If you are able to pinpoint the cause of your hemorrhoids, you are more likely to tackle it more effectively so that you'll be less likely in order to buy them again in the future.
- One of the major contributing factors can be your bowel habits.
- This could be frequent constipation or the totally opposite, that is repeated diarrhea.
- Any irregularity along with your bowel movements can trigger the growth of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorrhoids.
- Prolonged sitting or standing can also lead to hemorrhoid piles because these positions place unnecessary strain to the bowel region.
- Other main causes include obesity, excessive use of laxatives, being pregnant, lifting of heavy objects, eating fiber-deprived eating habits, etc.
So, what are the general natural hemorrhoids treatment methods you can use to eliminate hemorrhoid piles?
Hemorrhoids Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Hemorrhoids causes, symptoms & diagnosis healthline . , . . . . Hemorrhoids be caused by a few different factors. The most common cause of hemorrhoids is ...
Hemorrhoids Who to ConsultHemorrhoids Who to Consult. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set contains soothing topical cream, homeopathic drops, and natural supplement, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil contains the pharma-grade quality botanical ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to deliver optimum results. Calmovil's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support proper blood flow, help reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all combined into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, lowering inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to eliminate the pain and flare-ups related to hemorrhoids.
Read More about This Product »
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Cut down on processed foods, you need to include more cereals, fruits and vegetables into the diet.
- Up your water intake.
- Reduce sodium intake.
- Too much salt in your diet brings about your body to retain fluid, thereby leading to bulging veins.
Are Bleeding Hemorrhoids a Cause for Worry? Bleeding hemorrhoids are a sign that the condition has become worse. If you are aware that you have piles and they suddenly start to bleed, you might want to check with your physician because this means that you have ruptured your hemorrhoids....
To reduce hemorrhoid symptoms, soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
When Using Toilet Paper, Lower With a Bit of Water First to Make It Softer.
Try remedies for hemorrhoids, such as applying aloe vera gel on the affected area to minimize burning and pain sensation, or even witch hazel to shrink the swollen problematic veins, or Butcher's Broom to be able to help with the healing process.
Apply cold compress, i.e. place ice packs on the afflicted area to reduce the swelling.
- There are also over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatments available, but most of them use synthetic chemicals to take care of the situation.
- Although these treatments might ease the pain, but be aware that the relief will only be temporary.
- To relieve hemorrhoid piles permanently, you need to remove the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms.
- Compared to OTC remedies, natural hemorrhoids cure options are cheaper, effective and sage, making it a more cost-effective hemorrhoid cure solution.
- Making lifestyle changes and also taking herbal supplements may provide some help if you want to get rid of this problem forever.
- Take a look at this Hemorrhoid Miracle review for more information.
Serena is a freelance health writer, who has written for major pharmaceutical and international medical communications companies.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.