Do You Suffer with Hemorrhoids?
Lot of people in the world have experienced and suffered through the pain of hemorrhoids. Yet, sometimes when a person is experiencing hemorrhoids, they are ashamed or embarrassed in order to talk about it. Nonetheless, suffering without moaning is not the way to help your hemorrhoid problem. People who are overweight or women who are pregnant usually suffer with hemorrhoids because of the pressure of the weight in the pelvic area as well as the strain that it causes to the anal muscles. Fortunately, there are different types of remedies you can try as a hemorrhoids treatment right in your own home.
You can change to a fiber rich diet, it will allow your stool to pass simpler without leading to more strain and tearing new cells.
Use of ice packs in the rectum or anal area will help to reduce the inflammation and pain.
You Must Clean the Region Regularly With a Wet Tissue or Warm Water.
After each bowel movement you can apply witch hazel directly to the hemorrhoids which will also help reduce the pain.
- Drink more than 8 ounces of liquid a day.
- This will help with your digestive tract and will also help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Three times a day take a walk that may also help to reduce pain and swelling.
- However, do not walk too much or it may cause your hemorrhoids to become a whole lot worse.
Take nonprescription motrin, naproxin or acetaminophen to help reduce the inflammation and pain.
Keep Active - Prevent Hemorrhoids Exercise is the antidote to so many ailments, including hemorrhoids. As noted in many other articles, people are more likely to get hemorrhoids as we age. And as we age, we may become less physically active. And according to research, males are more...
How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally?* How To Heal Hemorrhoids and Fissures Naturally?
How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally?* How To Heal Hemorrhoids and Fissures Naturally? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how it ...
There are also some simple activities and exercises you can try to help reduce the pain and use as a hemorrhoids treatment.
- Lay on the floor with a pillow underneath your base and place your legs up on a chair or the headboard of your bed.
- You should lay this way for about thirty minutes.
- This particular helps reduce the pressure or strain in the anal area.
- Another exercise you can look at is to place your knees on the bed and bend your upper body forward, sleeping your head on the bed.
- You should maintain this position also for about 30 minutes, rotating your head from right to left in order to help with any stiffness.
Most Physicians Will Recommend a Topical Cream or a Suppository to Help Reduce the Pain
With those who may have a severe case of hemorrhoids, then surgery maybe an option for you. After surgery it takes about a month to be able to heal and you will experience much more intense pain after urinating or having a bowel movement. You may also shed control of your gas, bowel movement and mucus. Try to relieve your own hemorrhoids with the at home hemorrhoids treatment before deciding to go in for surgery.
Patrick Noack - Fellow Hemorrhoid Sufferer - Want Hemorrhoid Treatment? Have a look at this : http://www.amazingremedy.info.
Hilton is a marketer at weddeldirect.com, a web site about health, lifestyle and fitness. Last year, Hilton worked as a consultant for a health company. When he's not researching content, Hilton enjoys backpacking and rock climbing.