Bipolar Electrotherapy (Diathermy, BICAP and coagulation) for Hemorrhoid
With half of the Americans age 60 and above suffering from hemorrhoid, there isn't any wonder why lots of companies invest for the research and development of various treatments. Some old tricks to be able to get rid of the piles are still used today but there are lots of new techniques. One does not necessarily need undergo a surgery for severe hemorrhoids, too. As a matter of fact, many physicians would recommend as numerous non-surgical procedures as it can be first. One of the most common options is bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid.
Piles - Those Bleeding Painful Veins
Hemorrhoids can occur in the lower rectum or anus. It occurs when the veins and blood vessels cause the tissues to clump and be abnormal. They are painful. They bleed most of the time but even if it doesn't the situation can really become unpleasant.
Many Patients Do Not Ask for Treatment
It is not because they do not have the money. Another point is that the treatments are not that expensive. It is mainly because they are shy to be able to admit and also to have people (even doctors) knowing what they have in those areas.
Treatments Options That Need to be able to be Considered before Going for Surgery
- There are many less painful treatments which one could consider before deciding to undertake a surgery.
- Some of them are bipolar coagulation, hemorrhoidolysis, rubber banding and super freezing.
- In fact, these types of treatments are practically painless.
There are two types of coagulation. The first one is monopolar coagulation. The second reason is bipolar. The latter is great for mild cases. Most physicians consider giving it a try before recommending surgeries.
Bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid is also referred to as bipolar diathermy, bipolar coagulation and BICAP coagulation (BICAP stands for bipolar circumactive probe). It is a process that involves coagulation impact directly to the mucous membrane, that are near the affected tissues. It is practically a surgical approach but it does not inflict so much pain unlike hemorrhoidectomy as well as other surgical procedures.
- With bipolar electrotherapy, the cosmetic surgeons use power currents that are concentrated on the mucous membrane.
- The electric current need to be applied in a very short period.
- One to two seconds are ideal.
- The electric current initiates the heating up of the affected tissues.
- The actual proteins from your mucous membrane will also help kill the abnormal tissue.
How Do i Treat Hemorrhoids - It Is So Painful How do i treat hemorrhoids? Seventy five percent of the population suffers from hemorrhoids at some stage in their adult lives and very often, they do not have any idea it! In spite of this, doctors have not really been able in order to take their...
- The procedure will be much like photocoagulation except that there is no change to the depth that can be treated even in the subsequent sessions.
- This is why this treatment is just recommended when the hemorrhoid is not at its worst stage.
- It is best suitable for grade I and II internal hemorrhoids.
- It can be applied to grade II piles but prolapsing tissues tend to be less likely to react.
The Process is Not as Effective as Other Options
First, it does not control bleeding. Silicone banding or ligation actually appears to be far better in some cases. Second, the rate in order to which usually the condition will recur is at 25 to 30 percent.
- Addition, studies show that bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid does not come with a lot of complications.
- Only ten percent of the patients who undergo the procedure develop problems like arschfick fissure.
To understand other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French check out http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
Haemorrhoids (Hemorrhoids) - Overview
Where do I get my information from: http://armandoh.org/dig For more information on Haemorrhoids: http://armandoh.org/disease/anal-haemorrhoids/ ...
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.